Matthias Koch, a project leader in the Frankfurt/Main office, studied Architecture at the University of Kaiserslautern and the University of Edinburgh in Scotland. He has worked for KSP Jürgen Engel Architekten since 2005. As project leader he was responsible, among other things, for the new Deutsche Börse building, “The Cube”, in Eschborn near Frankfurt/Main (the first high-rise in Germany to be awarded LEED certification in Platinum). Matthias Koch has been head of Projects since 2010 and since 2015 Deputy Office Head Frankfurt.
- New Deutsche Börse building, Eschborn near Frankfurt/Main
- Office building Kassenärtzliche Vereinigung Hessen, Frankfurt/Main
- Office building CityGate, Stuttgart
- HumboldhafenEins office building, Berlin
- Taunusanlage 11 high-rise, Frankfurt/Main
- Fitness and Wellness areas ELEMENTS (Migros)
- New ILB Investitionsbank des Landes Brandenburg, Potsdam