Martin Oster, Head of the Frankfurt/Main office and an authorized signatory, studied Architecture at Technische Universität Darmstadt. He has worked for KSP Jürgen Engel Architekten since 2000. Since 2006 Martin Oster has been Head of the Frankfurt/Main office, which, with approx. 120 employees, is the company’s largest. He is a member of AIV Architekten- und Ingenieur Verein, Frankfurt/Main, and of the Hessen branhc of the Association of German Architects (BDA). Since 2009 he has been Chairman of the Urban Development Advisory Council of the City Frankfurt am Main.
- PalaisQuartier, Frankfurt/Main
- WestendDuo, Frankfurt/Main
- 1st Police Department, Frankfurt/Main
- Weser-/Niddastraße, Frankfurt/Main
- Franklinstraße 46-48, Frankfurt/Main